The 64th of Indonesian Independence Day

Today post, is a special present to my lovely country Indonesia that celebrate it's 64th annyversary. As a good citizen (well... I try to be good citizen ^_^), I think there is something I wanna do for my country, and...one of the thing is I wanna write something about my country especially in it's anniversary. So...read it to the end and you can give me a comment ^_^.

If you are living in Indonesia or if you're a foreigner who comes to Indonesia, this month will be a celebration of it's Independence Day. The Independence Day of Indonesia will be on 17 August, and this year will be the 64th. It's a young for a country isn't it..?? If we take back our memory to the previous years of 64 years ago... maybe we can truly imagine how hard this country to take it's Independence. Think about it, this nation had been colonised for about 350 years (wow..that's too long for a country to live under the colonialist). For a whole 350 years.. the country and it's nation must be really suffered, and maybe some of the people were lost their hope. But thanks to GOD for His Grace and the will power of the Indonesian people, finally this country take it's Independence.

The moment was take place on 17 August 1945, when Soekarno (the 1st president of Indonesia) in the name of Indonesian Nation proclaim the independence of Indonesia. Wew... I wish I was there to be a witness of this historical day, but you know... I haven't even born on that year ^_^. Today.. sometime... especially in this month...when I see people around me who celebrate this happy day, deep inside my heart I wanna thanks again to GOD and to the heroes of this country. I can see how they (people around me) celebrate the independence day, to remain and of course to teach the young generation how to thanks for the independence day. On the streets, schools, buildings, and also on news media there you can find many atributes that refer to the independence day. And of course there will be also several game that will make you wanna join and feel the fun with others.

By the way, just now... I try to browse the original of the Proclaim Text that were read by Soekarno 64 years ago. And I found these twoo. The first picture is the original text written by Soekarno who help Muh Hatta and A Soebardjo (the persons who arrange the text).
.


Proklamasi Kami bangsa Indonesia dengan ini menjatakan kemerdekaan Indonesia. Hal-hal jang mengenai pemindahan kekoeasaan d.l.l., diselenggarakan dengan tjara saksama dan dalam tempoh jang sesingkat-singkatnja. Djakarta, 17 - 8 - '05 Wakil2 bangsa Indonesia.



And the second picture is the original proclaim text typed by Sayuti Melik (or Sajoeti Melik), he is one of a young man who involved in the proclaim preparation.


Kami bangsa Indonesia dengan ini menjatakan kemerdekaan Indonesia. Hal-hal jang mengenai pemindahan kekoeasaan d.l.l., diselenggarakan dengan tjara seksama dan dalam tempo jang sesingkat-singkatnja. Djakarta, hari 17 boelan 8 tahoen 05 Atas nama bangsa Indonesia. Soekarno/Hatta.



Well... I'm glad I can post it here ^_^. At least, it will also remain me to keep the heroes hope of this country (and I hope it'll also remain you as the reader of this post ^_^). Let's keep and continue the fight of our heroes, now we're still have enemies in front of us. Our enemies are coruption, poverty, crime, idleness, etc. We must fight it...!!!

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" my lovely Country, I will be your pride...


He.he..he.. I think I can be a motivator, don't you think so... ^_^.



Warm regards,




The 64th of Indonesian Independence DaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

Related topic:


8 comments:

http://buitenzblog.blogspot.com said...

very nice post my friend...

Shimizu said...

thx ^_^

Picas said...

2 Day's Again..

nOte-fRee said...

wah bikin articel tentang kemerdekaan indonesia juga nih.. selama ya ayo kita sambut 17 agustus nanti dengan semangat :)

Shimizu said...

Let's keep on pray for this country and it's nation...

Shimizu said...

^_^

Anna-chan said...

nice! ^^ you must be very love your country, right? ^^
keep up the good work!

rachmat said...

just do the best for indonesia

Post a Comment

"Don't just read the post... give me a comment whether you like this blog or not"

Arigato Gozaimasu

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

JS-Kit Comments

free counters

Say Hello


ShoutMix chat widget